Philippa Kinsky - Somebody Who Loves | 中英歌詞


發行時間:2025


| 中英文歌詞 |

there's a man on the corner
有個男人站在街角
hard to think he was a baby once
很難想像他從前也是個嬰兒
held tight by his mother
被媽媽緊緊抱在懷裡
now he's holding a paper cup
現在他手裡拿著紙杯
drinking vodka and soda
喝著伏特加摻蘇打水
I imagine she loved you once
我想像她曾愛過你
then she went off with a stranger
然後和某個陌生人跑了
with somebody who couldn't love
那個人不懂怎麼愛人
couldn't love
不懂怎麼愛人

and I know it's hard to see
我知道很難相信
but there's still love in here
但愛仍然存在
and your heart is so much stronger than your scars
你的心比起你的傷疤更加堅韌

somebody who loves sometimes gets hurt and
愛一個人有時令人受傷
somebody who's hurt is turning into
受過傷的人轉而
somebody who hurts somebody who loves
傷害愛著他的人
somebody please break out, break out
請脫離、脫離這樣的循環
I promise I'll be somebody who keeps on loving you
我保證我會當那個一直愛著你的人
somebody who stops bleeding on you
那個心不再流血的人
somebody who keeps on loving you
那個一直愛著你的人

she looks like a model
她看起來像個模特兒
everyone thinks she's got it all
大家都認為她是人生勝利組
always holding a bottle
手裡總是拿著酒瓶
a smile dies when the day's done
一天結束後笑容也枯萎了
nothing could please her father
永遠無法取悅她的父親
prays for him to call her
乞求他打電話給她
hates to be a bother, working the hardest
討厭被人討厭,盡全力做好一切
'cause she thinks that's what love is
因為她以為愛就是如此

and I know it's hard to see
我知道很難相信
but there's still love in here
但愛仍然存在
and your heart is so much stronger than your scars
你的心比起你的傷疤更加堅韌

somebody who loves sometimes gets hurt and
愛一個人有時令人受傷
somebody who's hurt is turning into
受過傷的人轉而
somebody who hurts somebody who loves
傷害愛著他的人
somebody please break out, break out
請脫離、脫離這樣的循環
I promise I'll be somebody who keeps on loving you
我保證我會當那個一直愛著你的人
somebody who stops bleeding on you
那個心不再流血的人
somebody who keeps on loving you
那個一直愛著你的人

somebody who keeps on loving you...
一直愛著你的人...
somebody who stops bleeding on you...
心不再流血的人...
somebody who keeps on loving you...
一直愛著你的人...
somebody who stops
不再...

(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)

張貼留言

較新的 較舊