收錄專輯:Play Deep
發行時間:1985
| 中英文歌詞 |
Josie's on a vacation far away
喬西去遠方度假了
Come around and talk it over
你可以過來和我聊聊
So many things that I want to say
有好多事我想對你說
You know I like my girls a little bit older
你知道我喜歡年紀大一些的女生
I just want to use your love tonight
今晚我只想要你的愛
I don't want to lose your love tonight
今晚我不想要失去你的愛
I ain't got many friends left to talk to
我沒有很多的朋友可以談心
Nowhere to run when I'm in trouble
遇到麻煩也沒有人可以投奔
You know I'd do anything for you
你知道我願意為你做任何事
Stay the night but keep it undercover
今晚留在這裡,但不要說出去
I just want to use your love tonight (whoa)
今晚我只想要你的愛
I don't want to lose your love tonight
今晚我不想要失去你的愛
Try to stop my hands from shaking
試著讓雙手不要顫抖
Something in my mind's not making sense
心裡頭感覺不太對勁
It's been a while since we were all alone
我們獨處好一段時間了
I can't hide the way I'm feeling
我無法隱瞞我的感受
As you're leaving, please, won't you close the door?
你離開時,能不能關上門呢,拜託?
And don't forget what I told you
別忘了我告訴你的
Just 'cause you're right, that don't mean I'm wrong
就因為你是對的,也不代表我是錯的
Another shoulder to cry upon
另一個在流淚時能倚靠的肩膀
I just want to use your love tonight (yeah)
今晚我只想要你的愛
I don't want to lose your love tonight (yeah)
今晚我不想要失去你的愛
I just want to use your love tonight
今晚我只想要你的愛
I don't want to lose your love tonight
今晚我不想要失去你的愛
I just want to use your love tonight
今晚我只想要你的愛
I don't want to lose your love tonight
今晚我不想要失去你的愛
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)