Billy Joel - Piano Man (1973) | 中英歌詞


| 中英文歌詞 |

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
週六晚上九點
The regular crowd shuffles in
常客漸漸湧進
There's an old man sittin' next to me
有個老頭坐在我旁邊
Makin' love to his tonic and gin
和他的通寧琴酒溫存
He says, "Son, can you play me a memory?
他說: 孩子,你能不能為我彈奏一曲回憶?
I'm not really sure how it goes
我已經記不得曲調
But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
When I wore a younger man's clothes"
悲傷交織甜蜜,當我還年輕時
我能清楚記得整首歌

La, la-la, di-dee-da
La-la, di-dee-da, da-dum

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
為我們唱首歌吧,鋼琴家
Sing us a song tonight
今晚為我們唱首歌吧
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
我們都想要來點旋律
And you've got us feelin' alright
而你讓我們感到安心

Now John at the bar is a friend of mine
在吧台工作的強是我朋友
He gets me my drinks for free
他讓我免費喝酒
And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke
他機智風趣,還會幫你點菸
But there's some place that he'd rather be
但他更情願待在其他地方
He says, "Bill, I believe this is killing me"
他說: 比爾,我快窒息了
As the smile ran away from his face
笑容從他的臉上淡去
"Well, I'm sure that I could be a movie star
嗯,我很確定我可以成為電影明星
If I could get out of this place"
如果我可以逃離這個鬼地方

Oh, la, la-la, di-dee-da
La-la, di-dee-da, da-dum

Now Paul is a real estate novelist
保羅是個房產經理人兼小說家
Who never had time for a wife
忙碌到沒時間找老婆
And he's talkin' with Davy, who's still in the Navy
他和大衛在聊天,大衛還在海軍服務
And probably will be for life
他或許會當一輩子的海軍
And the waitress is practicing politics
女服務生還在學習待人接物
As the businessmen slowly get stoned
生意人慢慢地沉醉在酒精中
Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
他們分享一杯名為孤獨的酒
But it's better than drinkin' alone
這比起一個人喝酒好多了

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
為我們唱首歌吧,鋼琴家
Sing us a song tonight
今晚為我們唱首歌吧
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
我們都想要來點旋律
And you've got us feelin' alright
而你讓我們感到安心

It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
這週六的人潮很不錯
And the manager gives me a smile
酒吧經理給了我一個微笑
'Cause he knows that it's me they've been comin' to see
他知道人們是為了要來這裡看我
To forget about life for a while
為了忘卻生活一會
And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
鋼琴,聽起來宛如嘉年華
And the microphone smells like a beer
麥克風,味道像極了啤酒
And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
人們坐在酒吧裡,並往我的罐子裡丟小費
And say, "Man, what are you doin' here?"
問我: 老兄,你在這裡做什麼呢?

Oh, la, la-la, di-dee-da
La-la, di-dee-da, da-dum

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
為我們唱首歌吧,鋼琴家
Sing us a song tonight
今晚為我們唱首歌吧
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
我們都想要來點旋律
And you've got us feelin' alright
而你讓我們感到安心

(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)

張貼留言

較新的 較舊