收錄專輯: Darkness On the Edge of Town
發行時間: 1978
發行時間: 1978
| 中英文歌詞 |
They're still racing out at the Trestles
大夥們還在高架橋上賽車
大夥們還在高架橋上賽車
But that blood it never burned in her veins
然而那股熱血未曾流淌在她的血液
然而那股熱血未曾流淌在她的血液
Now I hear she's got a house up in Fairview
如今我聽說她在費爾維尤有了棟房子
如今我聽說她在費爾維尤有了棟房子
And a style she's trying to maintain
並且努力地維持她想要的風格
並且努力地維持她想要的風格
Well if she wants to see me
如果她想要見我
如果她想要見我
You can tell her that I'm easily found
告訴她要找到我很容易
告訴她要找到我很容易
Tell her there's a spot out 'neath Abram's Bridge
告訴她在亞伯大橋下有個地方
告訴她在亞伯大橋下有個地方
And tell her there's a darkness on the edge of town
告訴她城鎮邊緣有處黑暗的地方
告訴她城鎮邊緣有處黑暗的地方
There's a darkness on the edge of town
城鎮邊緣有處黑暗的地方
城鎮邊緣有處黑暗的地方
Well, everybody's got a secret, son (Sonny)
每個人都有秘密,孩子 (桑尼)
每個人都有秘密,孩子 (桑尼)
Something that they just can't face
某些他們無法面對事物
某些他們無法面對事物
Some folks spend their whole lives trying to keep it
有些人會用盡一輩子保密
有些人會用盡一輩子保密
They carry it with them every step that they take
背負著秘密走他們的每一步
背負著秘密走他們的每一步
'Til someday they just cut it loose
直到有一天斷然放掉
直到有一天斷然放掉
Cut it loose or let it drag 'em down
放掉它或是讓它把你往下拉
放掉它或是讓它把你往下拉
Where no one asks any questions
到一個沒人問你任何問題
到一個沒人問你任何問題
Or looks too long in your face
或是盯著你的臉看太久的地方
或是盯著你的臉看太久的地方
In the darkness on the edge of town
在城鎮邊緣的黑暗之中
在城鎮邊緣的黑暗之中
In the darkness on the edge of town
在城鎮邊緣的黑暗之中
在城鎮邊緣的黑暗之中
Now some folks are born into a good life
有些人一出生就過得很好
有些人一出生就過得很好
And other folks get it anyway, anyhow
其他人努力追求好的生活
其他人努力追求好的生活
Well now I lost my money (faith) and I lost my wife
如今我失去了錢財 (信念),也失去了妻子
如今我失去了錢財 (信念),也失去了妻子
Them things don't seem to matter much to me now
現在對我來說那些事物已不重要
現在對我來說那些事物已不重要
Tonight I'll be on that hill 'cause I can't stop
今晚我會在那座山丘上,因為我無法停止
今晚我會在那座山丘上,因為我無法停止
I'll be on that hill with everything I got
我會帶著我所剩的一切到那座山上
我會帶著我所剩的一切到那座山上
Lives on the line where dreams are found and lost
在那道邊界上無數生命找到和失去夢想
在那道邊界上無數生命找到和失去夢想
I'll be there on time and I'll pay the cost
我會準時到那裡,我會付出代價
我會準時到那裡,我會付出代價
For wanting things that can only be found
因為我想要只能在那找到的事物
In the darkness on the edge of town
在城鎮邊緣的黑暗之中
因為我想要只能在那找到的事物
In the darkness on the edge of town
在城鎮邊緣的黑暗之中
In the darkness on the edge of town
在城鎮邊緣的黑暗之中
在城鎮邊緣的黑暗之中
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)