Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams (1980) | 中英歌詞


收錄專輯:Voices
發行時間:1980


| 中英文歌詞 |

What I want, you've got
你是我所想要的
But it might be hard to handle
或許會難以掌控
Like the flame that burns the candle
就像是焰火點燃了蠟燭
The candle feeds the flame, yeah, yeah
而蠟燭為了焰火而燃燒,耶-耶
What I got full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter
我滿腦子裝滿散落的思緒和夢想
And you pull them all together
而你讓一切有了方向
And how, I can't explain, oh yeah
怎麼辦到的,我無法解釋,噢耶

Well, well, you (ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)
是的,是的,你 (嗚-嗚,嗚-嗚)
You make my dreams come true (you, you)
你讓我的夢成真 (你,你)
You (you, you)
你 (你,你)
Well, well, well, you (ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)
是的,是的,是的,你 (嗚-嗚,嗚-嗚)
Oh yeah, you make my dreams come true (ooh-ooh)
噢耶,你讓我的夢成真 (嗚-嗚)
Girl, yeah (you, you)
女孩,耶 (你,你)

On a night when bad dreams become a screamer
夜晚的惡夢驚聲尖叫
When they're messin' with a dreamer
驚擾做夢的人
I can laugh it in the face
我當著它的面大笑
Twist and shout my way out
儘管對我放聲大叫
And wrap yourself around me
儘管糾纏著我不放
'Cause I ain't the way you found me
我已經不是你曾認識的我了
And I'll never be the same, oh yeah
我不再一樣了,噢耶

Well, 'cause you (ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh) hm-mm
是的,因為你 (嗚-嗚,嗚-嗚)
You make my dreams come true (you, you, you, you)
你讓我的夢成真 (你,你,你,你)
Oh yeah (you)
噢耶 (你)
Well, well, well, you (ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh) whoo-hoo
是的,是的,是的,你 (嗚-嗚,嗚-嗚) 嗚嗚-呼
You make my dreams come true (you, you, you, you)
你讓我的夢成真 (你,你,你,你)
Oh yeah (you)
噢耶 (你)

Well listen to this
聽我說

Ow!
噢!

I'm down on my daydream
我不再做白日夢
All that sleepwalk should be over by now
從現在起不再夢遊
I know
沒錯

Well, you, girl, yeah, you make my dreams come true (you, you)
是的,女孩,耶,你讓我的夢成真 (你,你)
Oh yeah (you, you)
噢耶 (你,你)
I've been waiting for, waiting for you, girl (ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)
我一直在等你,等著你,女孩 (嗚-嗚,嗚-嗚)
Oh yeah, you make my dreams come true (you, you, you, you)
噢耶,你讓我的夢成真 (你,你,你,你)

Me, you, me, you, me
我和你、你和我
I've been waiting for, waiting for you, girl (ooh-ooh)
我一直在等你,等著你,女孩 (嗚-嗚)
All my life
我這一生
You make my dreams come true, oh (you, you, you, you)
我讓我的夢成真,噢 (你,你,你,你)
I've been waiting for, waiting for, waiting for, waiting for
我一直在等你,等著你,等著你,等著你
Waiting for, waiting for, waiting for
等著你,等著你,等著你
(You make my dreams) Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh (you, you, you, you)
(你讓我的夢成真) 嗚-嗚,嗚-嗚 (你,你,你,你)
I've been waiting for you, girl (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
我一直在等你,女孩 (嗚-嗚,嗚-嗚)
You make my dream (you, you)
你讓我的夢成真 (你,你)

(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)

張貼留言

較新的 較舊