收錄專輯: Pony
發行時間: 2019
| 中英文歌詞 |
I'll keep the pictures saved in a safe place
我會把相片保存在安全的地方
Wow, I look so weird here
哇噢,我看起來好怪
My face has changed now
我的臉變了好多
It's a big shame
真是太遺憾了
So many feelings, struggling to leave my mouth
許多的感受,掙扎一番後我仍無法說出口
And it's not that rare for me to let myself down
對我來說早已是家常便飯,一直讓自己失落
In a big way
跌到谷底
But I had enough time and I found enough reason to accept that
但我有足夠的時間,我找到了足夠的理由去接受那樣的自己
It's not the same anymore
再也不一樣了
I lost the joy in my face
快樂從我的臉上消失
My life was simple before
我的生活從前是那麼地簡單
I should be happy, of course
我應該要快樂,應該的
But things just got much harder
但事情就是變得越來越困難
Now it's just hard to ignore
事到如今已難以視若無睹
It's not the same anymore
再也不一樣了
It's not the same anymore
再也不一樣了
It's not the same, but it's not a shame 'cause
一切都不同了,但這並不令人遺憾,因為
I spend a long time putting up with people
我花了很長的時間忍受他人
Putting on my best face
時刻戴上我最好的面容
It's only normal when you stop things in the wrong way
如果因此用錯誤的方式結束一切,那是再正常不過
It's only four o'clock and still, it's been a long day
現在才四點而已,可是,感覺好漫長
I just wanna hit the hay
我只想要躺在被窩裡
People knocking on me like every day
大家每天都一直敲我
I'm tired of taking stress
我已疲於承受壓力
If only there could be another way
真希望可以有別的辦法
I'm tired of feeling suppressed
我已疲於壓抑自己
And when they want me the most
當他們真的很需要我時
I'm tired of acting like I care, but I do
我已疲於表現得像是我在乎,但我真的在乎
And I can't wait to hit the bed
我等不及要倒頭大睡
But tomorrow makes me scared
但我畏懼明天到來
'Cause it's not the same anymore
因為,再也不一樣了
I lost the joy in my face
快樂從我的臉上消失
My life was simple before
我的生活從前是那麼地簡單
I should be happy, of course (Of course)
我應該要快樂,應該的 (應該的)
But things just got much harder
但事情就是變得越來越困難
Now it's just hard to ignore
事到如今已難以視若無睹
It's not the same anymore (It's not the same)
再也不一樣了 (不一樣了)
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
It's not the same anymore (It's not the same)
再也不一樣了 (不一樣了)
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
Oh-oh
噢-噢
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
Oh-oh
噢-噢
I kept the feelings inside
我把所有感受藏在內心深處
I open up when shit gets built up this high
直到累積到最高點,我才終於敞開心房
She makes it easy to cry
她讓我能夠放心的哭
The words fall out of me and there's no more disguise
讓話語傾瀉而出,沒有必要再偽裝自己
I miss the days when I was someone else
我想念過去的那個我
I used to be so hungry
我曾經是那麼的飢餓
Right now, my stomach's full as hell
此刻,我的肚子已經撐到要炸了
And I've spent many months just hating on myself
好幾個月以來,我無法停止地憎恨自己
I can't keep wishing things will be different
我不能再祈求事情會有所不同
Or leaving problems on the shelf
或是繼續忽視那些問題
I wish I didn't need to get help
我真希望自己不需要尋求幫助
But I do
但我需要
But I do
我需要
Oh-oh-oh
噢-噢-噢
I been so hard on myself, yeah
一直以來我對自己如此苛刻,是的
Even my family can tell
甚至連我的家人都感覺得到
And they barely saw what I felt
我幾乎不讓他們知道我的感受
I wouldn't wish this on my enemy or anyone else
我不會希望這發生在我的敵人或任何人身上
It's not the same
不一樣了
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
(It's not the same)
(不一樣了)
It's not the same as before
和過去不一樣了
It's not the same anymore
再也不一樣了
And it's fine because
但沒事的,因為
I've learned so much from before
我已經從過去學到了很多
Now I'm not short on advice
收穫滿滿的建言
There's no excuses at all
沒有多餘的藉口
No point in feeling upset
失落是沒有意義的
Won't take my place on the floor
我絕不會趴在地上
I'll stand up straight like I'm tall
我要站得筆直,好像我很高一樣
It's up to me, no one else
由我自己來決定,不是其他人
I'm doing this for myself
我這麼做是為了我自己
It's not the same anymore
再也不一樣了
It's better
更好
It got better
變得更好了
It's not the same anymore
再也不一樣了
It's better
更好了
Yeah, yeah
耶,耶
Oh-oh
噢-噢
Oh-oh-oh-oh
噢-噢-噢-噢
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)