Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels (1985) | 中英歌詞


發行時間: 1985


| 中英文歌詞 |

I wanted to be with you alone
我想要與你獨處
And talk about the weather
聊聊天氣
But traditions I can trace against the child in your face
但你臉上的純真,違背我往常慣例
Won't escape my attention
我無法不去注意

You keep your distance via the system of touch
在碰觸之間你謹慎地維持著距離
And gentle persuasion
柔性的勸服
I'm lost in admiration, could I need you this much?
而我迷失於對你的迷戀,我竟如此需要你嗎?
Oh, you're wasting my time
噢,你在浪費我的時間
You're just, just, just wasting time
你只是、只是、只是在浪費時間

Something happens and I'm head over heels
愛意萌生,你令我神魂顛倒
I never find out until I'm head over heels
還不自覺時,就已神魂顛倒
Something happens and I'm head over heels
愛意萌生,你令我神魂顛倒
Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart
啊,別偷走我的心,別讓我心碎
Don't, don't, don't throw it away
不要、不要、不要把我的心丟棄

Throw it away, throw it away
把我的心丟棄、把我的心丟棄

I made a fire, and watching it burn
我放了把火,看著它燃燒
Thought of your future
想著你的未來
With one foot in the past, now just how long will it last?
一腳還停滯在過往,還會持續多久呢?
Now, now, now, have you no ambitions?
難道你都沒有野心嗎?
(Mm, what's the matter with my...)
(哼...我到底是怎麼了...)

My mother and my brother's used to breathing clean air
我媽媽和我兄弟習慣呼吸清新的空氣
(Nothing ever changes when you’re acting your age)
(如果你表現得符合你的年紀,一切都不會改變)
And dreaming I'm a doctor
並幻想著我會成為醫生
(Nothing gets done when you feel like a baby)
(如果你感覺像個孩子,你無法做好任何事)
It's hard to be a man when there's a gun in your hand
可是當你手裡拿著槍時,要成為一個男人不容易
(Nothing ever changes when you’re acting your age)
(如果你表現得符合你的年紀,一切都不會改變)
Oh, I feel so
噢,我感覺如此

Something happens and I'm head over heels
愛意萌生,你令我神魂顛倒
I never find out until I'm head over heels
還不自覺時,就已神魂顛倒
Something happens and I'm head over heels
愛意萌生,你令我神魂顛倒
Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart
啊,別偷走我的心,別讓我心碎
Don't, don't, don't throw it away
不要、不要、不要把我的心丟棄

And this is my four leaf clover
這是我的四葉幸運草
I'm on the line, one open mind
我願承擔風險,敞開心房
This is my four leaf clover
這是我的四葉幸運草
In my mind's eye
在我心裡我看見
One little boy, one little man
一個小男孩、一個小男人
Funny how time flies
光陰真似箭
 
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)

張貼留言

較新的 較舊