發行時間: 1993
| 中英文歌詞 |
If you, if you could return
如果你,如果你能回到我身旁
Don't let it burn
別讓這段情燃燒殆盡
Don't let it fade
別讓這份愛黯淡無光
I'm sure I'm not being rude
我很肯定我沒有表現無禮
But it's just your attitude
是你那副態度
It's tearing me apart
讓我撕心裂肺
It's ruining every day
毀了我每一天
I swore, I swore I would be true
我曾發誓,我曾發誓我會真誠對待
And honey so did you
但親愛的,你也要如此
So why were you holding her hand?
那為什麼你當時會牽著她的手?
Is that the way we stand?
我們的關係只是如此嗎?
Were you lying all the time?
你一直以來都在說謊嗎?
Was it just a game to you?
對你來說這只是一場遊戲嗎?
But I'm in so deep
但我陷得好深
You know I'm such a fool for you
你知道為你我甘願做個傻子
You got me wrapped around your finger
你把我玩弄於股掌之間
Do you have to let it linger?
你非得要讓我心中有所掛念嗎?
Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger?
你非得要、你非得要、你非得要讓我心中有所掛念嗎?
Oh, I thought the world of you
噢,我曾以為你是我的全世界
I thought nothing could go wrong
我曾以為不會有什麼問題
But I was wrong, I was wrong
但我錯了、我錯了
If you, if you could get by
如果你,如果你至少有點誠意
Trying not to lie
試著不要說謊
Things wouldn't be so confused
事情就不會如此複雜
And I wouldn't feel so used
我也不會感覺被利用
But you always really knew
但你一直都很清楚
I just want to be with you
我只想要和你在一起
And I'm in so deep
我陷得好深
You know I'm such a fool for you
你知道為你我甘願做個傻子
You got me wrapped around your finger
你把我玩弄於股掌之間
Do you have to let it linger?
你非得要讓我心中有所掛念嗎?
Do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger?
你非得要、你非得要、你非得要讓我心中有所掛念嗎?
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)