收錄專輯: True Colors
發行時間: 1986
| 中英文歌詞 |
You with the sad eyes
你帶著哀傷的眼神
Don't be discouraged
別氣餒難過了
Oh, I realize
噢,我知道
It's hard to take courage
有時很難拿出勇氣
In a world full of people
這個世界太過擁擠
You can lose sight of it all
你會迷失在其中
And the darkness inside you
心底的那塊黑暗
Can make you feel so small
讓你覺得自己如此渺小
But I see your true colors
但我看見你真實的色彩
但我看見你真實的色彩
Shining through
光彩動人
光彩動人
I see your true colors
我看見你真實的色彩
我看見你真實的色彩
And that's why I love you
我愛著這樣的你
我愛著這樣的你
So don't be afraid to let them show
別害怕去展現它們
Your true colors
你真實的色彩
True colors
真實的色彩
Are beautiful like a rainbow
就像彩虹一樣美麗
Show me a smile then
笑一個吧
Don't be unhappy
別難過了
Can't remember when
我幾乎忘了
I last saw you laughing
上次是什麼時候看見你笑
If this world makes you crazy
這個世界令人抓狂
And you've taken all you can bear
你已經承擔你所能承受的
You call me up
記得呼叫我
Because you know I'll be there
你知道我會在那守候著你
And I'll see your true colors
我看見你真實的色彩
我看見你真實的色彩
Shining through
光彩動人
光彩動人
I see your true colors
我看見你真實的色彩
我看見你真實的色彩
And that's why I love you
我愛著這樣的你
我愛著這樣的你
So don't be afraid to let them show
別害怕去展現它們
別害怕去展現它們
Your true colors
你真實的色彩
你真實的色彩
Your true colors
你真實的色彩
你真實的色彩
Are beautiful like a rainbow
就像彩虹一樣美麗
就像彩虹一樣美麗
Can't remember when I last saw you laugh
我已不記得上次看見你笑是什麼時候了
我已不記得上次看見你笑是什麼時候了
If this world makes you crazy
這個世界令人抓狂
這個世界令人抓狂
You've taken all you can bear
你已經承擔你所能承受的
你已經承擔你所能承受的
You call me up
呼叫我
呼叫我
Because you know I'll be there
你知道我會在那守候著你
你知道我會在那守候著你
And I'll see your true colors
我看見你真實的色彩
我看見你真實的色彩
Shining through
光彩動人
光彩動人
I see your true colors
我看見你真實的色彩
And that's why I love you
我愛著這樣的你
我愛著這樣的你
So don't be afraid to let them show
別害怕去展現它們
別害怕去展現它們
Your true colors
你真實的色彩
你真實的色彩
True colors
真實的色彩
真實的色彩
True colors are shining through
真實的色彩,光彩動人
真實的色彩,光彩動人
I see your true colors
我看見你真實的色彩
我看見你真實的色彩
And that's why I love you
我愛著這樣的你
我愛著這樣的你
So don't be afraid to let them show
別害怕去展現它們
別害怕去展現它們
Your true colors
你真實的色彩
你真實的色彩
True colors
真實的色彩
真實的色彩
Are beautiful like a rainbow
就像彩虹一樣美麗
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)