收錄專輯: Whitney
發行時間: 1987
| 中英文歌詞 |
Clock strikes upon the hour
時針指向整點
And the sun begins to fade
陽光漸漸消逝
Still enough time to figure out
還有足夠的時間
How to chase my blues away
想辦法讓憂鬱走人
I've done alright up 'til now
到目前為止我過得還行
It's the light of day that shows me how
白天的明亮使我振作
And when the night falls, loneliness calls
但當黑夜降臨,寂寞召喚我
Oh, I wanna dance with somebody
噢,我想要與某人共舞
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
我想要與他感受愛火
Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody
耶,我想要與某人共舞
With somebody who loves me
和深愛著我的人共舞
I've been in love and lost my senses
我曾深陷愛戀,無法自拔
Spinning through the town
愛到神魂顛倒
Sooner or later, the fever ends
但不久後,愛火消散
And I wind up feeling down
我掉落低谷
I need a man who'll take a chance
我想要和一個人
On a love that burns hot enough to last
奔入綿延不絕的愛火
So when the night falls
當夜晚來臨時
My lonely heart calls
我寂寞的心呼喚著
Oh, I wanna dance with somebody
噢,我想要與某人共舞
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
我想要與他感受愛火
Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody
耶,我想要與某人共舞
With somebody who loves me
和深愛著我的人共舞
Oh, I wanna dance with somebody
噢,我想要與某人共舞
I wanna feel the heat
我想要感受愛火
Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody
耶,我想要與某人共舞
With somebody who loves me
和深愛著我的人共舞
Somebody ooh, somebody, ooh
一個人、一個人
Somebody who loves me yeah
一個深愛我的人
Somebody ooh, somebody, ooh
一個人、一個人
To hold me in his arms, oh
一個會擁我入懷的人
I need a man who'll take a chance
我想要和一個人
On a love that burns hot enough to last
奔入綿延不絕的愛火
So when the night falls
當夜晚來臨時
My lonely heart calls
我寂寞的心呼喚著
Oh, I wanna dance with somebody
噢,我想要與某人共舞
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
我想要與他感受愛火
Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody
耶,我想要與某人共舞
With somebody who loves me
和深愛著我的人共舞
Don'tcha wanna dance (dance) with me baby?
你想不想與我共舞,寶貝?
Don'tcha wanna dance (dance) with me boy?
你想不想與我共舞,男孩?
Hey, don'tcha wanna dance (dance) with me baby?
嘿,你想不想與我共舞,寶貝?
With somebody who loves me
和深愛著我的人共舞
Don'tcha wanna dance? Say you wanna dance
你想不想一起跳舞? 說你想要
With somebody who loves me
和深愛著我的人共舞
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)