收錄專輯: Full Moon Fever
發行時間: 1989
| 中英文歌詞 |
She's a good girl, loves her mama
她是個好女孩,愛著她的媽媽
Loves Jesus, and America too
愛耶穌,也愛美國
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
她是個好女孩,為貓王痴狂
Loves horses and her boyfriend too
喜愛馬兒,也愛她的男朋友
And it's a long day, livin' in Reseda
在里西達度過漫長的一天
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
這裡有條橫貫的自由大道
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't even miss her
我是個壞男孩,我一點也不想她
I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart
我是個壞男孩,我傷透了她的心
And I'm free
現在我自由了
Free fallin'
自由地向下墜
Yeah, I'm free
我自由了
Free fallin'
自由地向下墜
All the vampires walkin' through the valley
吸血鬼們在山谷間走著
Move west down Ventura Boulevard
往西邊去到文圖拉大道
And all the bad boys are standin' in the shadows
壞男孩們站在陰影之中
And the good girls are home with broken hearts
好女孩們在家滿地心碎
And I'm free
現在我自由了
I'm free fallin'
自由地向下墜
Yeah, I'm free
我自由了
Free fallin'
自由地向下墜
(Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
(Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
I wanna glide down over Mulholland
我想要滑翔到穆荷蘭
I wanna write her name in the sky
在天空寫下她的名字
I'm gonna free fall out into nothin'
我想要自由落體到虛無
Gonna leave this world for a while
離開這個世界一段時間
And I'm free (fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
現在我自由了
Free fallin' (free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
自由地向下墜
Yeah, I'm free (fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
我自由了
Free fallin' (free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
自由地向下墜
(Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
Yeah, I'm free
我自由了
Free fallin'
自由地向下墜
Oh
噢
(Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
Free fallin' (free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
自由地向下墜
And I'm free (free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
我自由了
Oh, free fallin' (free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
噢,自由地向下墜
(Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin', I'm-a)
Free fallin' (free fallin', I'm-a)
自由地向下墜
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)