| 中英文歌詞 |
I get out my records
我把唱片拿出來
When you go away
在你離開的時候
When people are talking
大家歡聲笑語
I miss what they say
但我都沒在聽
'Cause it all means nothing, my dear
一切都沒有意義,親愛的
If I can't be holdin' you near
如果此刻我無法擁你入懷
So tell me you love me
告訴我你愛我
'Cause that's all that I need to hear
那是我唯一需要聽到的
I sit in my kitchen
我坐在廚房裡
With nothing to eat
沒有東西能吃
With so many friends I
好多的朋友,我 ...
I don't wanna meet
我現在不想見到
'Cause I don't need music in my ears
我不需要音樂充斥耳中
I don't need the crowds and the cheers
我不需要人群和歡呼聲圍繞
Oh, just tell me you love me
噢,告訴我你愛我
'Cause that's all that I need to hear
那是我唯一需要聽到的
I've been told so many times before
曾有許多人對我說過那句話
But hearin' it from you means much more
但從你口中聽到,意義不同
So much more
不同凡響
Reply to my message
回我訊息
And pick up my calls
接我電話
You see, I wrote you a letter
你知道的,我寫了封信給你
It was no use at all
但一點用也沒有
Oh, I don't care if you're insincere
噢,我不在乎你真誠與否
Just tell me what I wanna hear
對我說我想聽的就好
You know where to find me
你知道要去哪裡找我
The place where we lived all these years, oh
我們曾一起住了好多年的地方,噢
And tell me you love me
告訴我你愛我
That's all that I need to hear
那是我唯一需要聽到的
Oh, tell me you love me
噢,告訴我你愛我
That's all that I need to hear
那是我唯一需要聽到的
(歌詞翻譯 by Feina)